Agenda for SAC 19- Day of Event
Our efforts with the Seattle Angel Conference have moved to a remote/virtual context. As a result we have shifted some of the speaking content out of the synchronous show into pre-event recordings. We did this to provide more opportunity for the audience to connect with different parts of the startup ecosystem. All of the Angel Groups in Seattle now have alumni of the Seattle Angel Conference as members. Our goal is to increase the number of Active Angel Investors in our community.
- Opening Panel - "Angel Groups Panel" with Kirby Winfield , Acend Ventures Moderator
- Explore the Finalists - ( Visit Finalist Page )
Day of Event - May 12th
- 1:30PM - Social Session
- 3:00 PM - Main event Opens
- 3:15 - Announcments
- 3:25 - Opening Panel -
- 4:15 - Finalist Presentations
- 5:50 - Audience Favorite / Investor Voting
- 6:20(ish) - Awards
Links to the live events will be sent out to the registered participants. Click on "Join Us" to get a ticket.
The main platform for the presentations will be http://remo.co to support mingling and audience participation. Some of the side conversations will be conducted with http://zoom.us
Our efforts this cycle have given us some hints on how to make virtual meetings work better:
- Have a good mic
- Put light in front of you, reduce the light behind you
- Be in a quiet room
- Clear active programs/web browser tables from your computer ahead of time.
- Be sure to update your profile picture and your profile information